Saturday 4 October 2014

Delia Smith Pancake Recipe


Earlier I tried the Delia Smith recipe earlier. I didn't think about what to expect because I've no idea how big a cook she actually is. 

    

110g of Flour
200ml of Milk (+75ml of Water)
2 Eggs


I can't express enough how bad this recipe is. The mix was so thick that it barely even spread out across the little hobs and took ages to cook. When they were cooked they were so stodgy that the knife barely cut through them, and I could only bring myself to eat twelve of these, whereas I managed to eat twenty of each of the previous two.



I feel like this photo best illustrates how thick and stodgy these pancakes were. The ladel was lighter than the mix. It sat on the surface of the mix. It was offensively thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment